Contact the charity that you wish to work with to discuss your plans. You will need a contract between yourself and the charity allowing the charity the rights to sell your music. Ask the charity to contact us. The charity will then sign a direct deal with us.
How do I officially release a song?
How To Release a Song
- Create your song or album artwork.
- Sign up for a music distributor. Schedule your song to be released. Choose which distribution model to use.
- Music Promotion Strategies. Playlist Pitching Services. PlaylistPitching.com. Playlist Push.
- Facebook Ads.
How can I release a song for free?
Don’t Screw Over Your Music Career: Here’s the Right Way to Release Your Songs for Free
- Make it an EP, rather than a full-length album. You may have an album’s worth of material you want people to hear. …
- Require fans to sign up for your email list. …
- Collect data. …
- Make a music video.
When should you release your music?
For a single release, I would recommend setting the release date one-and-a-half to 2 months away from the time you are writing up your release plan. Larger projects like albums, mixtapes or compilations may need more time, since they involve more work, say 3 to 6 months.
Can you release music without a label?
Thankfully, unsigned artists don’t need the backing of a label to release music on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and other major stores. Anyone can release their tracks through an Independent music distributor – sometimes known as a music aggregator – and start collecting royalties from sales and streams.
What is the best way to release music?
So, without further ado, here are my top six tips for releasing music in 2021.
- Document your writing and recording processes. …
- Use DistroKid or Ditto as your distributor. …
- Release as many singles as you can. …
- Cascade your singles. …
- Keep up with your statistics and audience. …
- Find time to enjoy the process.
How do you release a song as an independent artist 2020?
How to release music as an independent artist in 2021
- Create a website.
- Generate a social media presence.
- Make a YouTube channel.
- Sign up to a distribution agency.
- Get playlisted.
- Contact small record labels.
- Get your music onto blogs.
- DM other musicians.
How much does it cost to release a song?
Most studios also offer project-based recording rates. One song could cost from $50 to $500 – but at a project-based rate, an entire album could start at around $2000.
Should I give my music away for free?
There is nothing wrong with giving your music away for free, especially at the start of your career when you’re still relatively unknown. Giving your audience free access to one or more of your tracks can help to increase your fan base and drive more sales over time. However, remember that creating music is not free.
What is the best month to release music?
So January early January February May and October those are the four best ones for you to release an album or a single.
Should I release my best song first?
In most cases, I’d give this advice: You should absolutely release a single FIRST if you’ve never put out music under your current artist name! Why? Most streaming services don’t let you claim your artist profile or use their various promotional tools until you actually have music on their platforms.
How do I release my own label?
You sign up to their site with your label or artist details. You upload your release and decide what stores you want it to be released on. You set a release date, and pay for the service. The store will then make sure that your release is available on all the relevant stores by your chosen date.